The Discovery Society works to raise awareness of VCU Medical Center and fund innovative research.
Established in 2016, the Discovery Society unites people from the greater Williamsburg area who strive to raise the visibility of VCU Medical Center and financially support important healthcare initiatives. With an annual gift of $1,000 or more, members of the Discovery Society will receive the following exclusive privileges:
- A standing invitation to the next Discovery Series
- An invitation to the annual Discovery Society reception
- Periodic updates from the VCU Medical Center on the latest research
- Navigation and parking assistance on the MCV Campus
- An invitation to the annual Women's Health Luncheon
- A lapel pin
Your gifts sustain our efforts to advance patient care in your community and forge ahead with groundbreaking research.
For more information, please contact Brian Thomas, Vice President and Chief Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 804-828-0067.